Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Progress Update: July 23

I got quite a lot done this week, I really put my nose to the grindstone for WorldCon stuff.

Here's the start to my Regency short corset.

 I pretty much made the Green Tea dress from drafting up to almost done:

The skirt.  All it needs is a hem, right now it's pinned in place.

The shirt/dress in front of my pile of stuff I'm working on and spare fabric.  I really need a better system for spare fabric.

The back of the shirt and the coat over it.   The left side has been hemmed and is finished, I still need to finish the front and right side and do the neckline and cuffs.

Front of the coat.

I got a lot of work done on the 50's dress too:

It now has sleeves and a skirt.  It needs to be hemmed on the peplum and the armholes, the neck needs binding, and the peplum lace needs to be adjusted.  Then the skirt needs to be hemmed after it's hung.

The Stripey Steampunk corset, which now has sleeves with ruffles.  The left side has been bound and needs hand finishing, the right side needs binding sewn on it.  Then it needs a modesty panel and grommets for lacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment