What I did accomplish:
This is the mock-up of the wedding dress bodice for my future Sister-in-law. I'm sending it out to Kansas today for a fitting.
I also made two adorable flower girl dress bodices. I'm so lucky that the two girls are the same size, even if one is about 6" taller than the other :P
What I hope to accomplish this week:
- skirts for flower girl dresses
- bodice for lake dress
- mock up sleeves for lake dress
- mock up green tea dress
I can't believe the wedding is getting so close! I'm going on vacation next week, so really I only have two weeks left to finish the wedding stuff AND WorldCon stuff! Ack!