I've been making lots of videos! I've got a few other irons in the fire too, though:
Thing 1's competition dress for the F/SF is coming together. I put in the most beautiful invisible zipper yesterday! I think the key is putting it in before you sew the back pieces together. Hope I can get something half as pretty on her fairy dress.
The flower dress is coming together nicely too. I'm edging each of the petals in fabric paint, which is the longest part of doing this. The first row of petals was a little hard to sew on, but I figured out to use my teflon foot to go over the fabric paint and now they sew like a dream. Only 4 more rows to go! Thank goodness there are fewer and fewer petals on each row :P
I cut the skirt of the Cinderella Historical . . .
and I made the bodice mock-up. I've got to figure out how to fit it on myself, since it's back-closing :( I'm using these two patterns:
The skirt is TV247: 1865 Elliptical Skirt and the bodice is TV442: 1860s Ballgown Bodice. I'm going to wing it on the puffs of the skirt. I tried dying the stripey over fabric and failed miserably (it's as plastic as plastic can get, but, unfortunately, it's the only thing I could find in a narrow enough stripe). I guess it's just gonna stay white and hope the under taffeta shades it enough for pictures because I don't have the money, time or energy to airbrush paint the entire 10 yards blue.
Finally, since it was Easter yesterday here's a picture of Thing 1, Thing 2, and Monkey in their Easter outfits: