Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Progress Update: June 18

 Because it was my birthday on Friday I didn't get a lot of work done this week (we went hiking!).  Most of what I got done was handwork on my Sandry bodice.  It has 19 pieces, each one piped, so overcasting the interior is taking quite a while.  I'm halfway done with the large vertical section though!





The other thing I got done was the mock-ups for my lake dress bodice.  It took 3 tries, but I finally got a bodice I'm proud of.  I started with what I call Simplicity's "slutty princess" outfit pattern, Simplicity 2832:



I ended up with this: